Saturday 15 February 2014

HappyBird - the best value-for-money tablet out there

I've been at the chalk-face of education for 43 years and I have a passion for educating students to become independent learners.  Tablets are a great way to promote independent learning and allow 24/7/365 learning.  As a chemist, tablets will not allow me to write chemical equations or draw chemical structures.  The HappyBird tablet has changed all that.  With the integrated ipen one can write a chemical equation on ordinary paper.  This equation is transferred real-time onto the tablet.  As far as I am aware no other tablet has this built-in facility. This facility makes it, for me, the best value tablet out there.
I recommend it to anyone particularly to those who need to write equations or draw diagrams.
Check it out at:

No comments:

Post a Comment